Helping you to temporarily relieve the pain of osteoarthritis
Blackmores Lyprinol is a unique patented green lipped mussel oil that provides symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis. Lyprinol has Halal Certification.
Features and benefits
- Symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
Inflammation is the body’s reaction to physical, chemical or biological injury. Normally this process localises the problem and results in regeneration or repair of damaged tissue. Unfortunately this process is not always beneficial in some people, and in some circumstances can actually cause further damage and injury.
There are many mechanisms in the body involved in the inflammatory response. Lyprinol helps to reduce inflammation by inhibiting the action of enzymes involved in the inflammatory pathway called the LOX pathway. By inhibiting these enzymes Lyprinol® can reduce both inflammation and pain, and yet does not interfere with the more positive aspects of the normal inflammatory response.
Lyprinol has a more complex lipid structure compared to other marine oils. This includes the presence of a number of compounds known to be anti-inflammatory, such as omega-3 fatty acids. This complex mixture of lipids is regarded as being essential to explaining the potent action of Lyprinol.
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish.
- May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sale Havens users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.